SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018, SSC 10+2 Exam Notification, SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form, Check SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Exam Dates, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Admit Card- SSC CHSL Application form 2018 available at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2018 Recruitment: – Great news for all those candidates who are seeking latest SSC CHSL Jobs Notification. The Staff Selection Commission will release soon the SSC 10+2 Vacancy notifications. The Commission will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam, 2018 in two tiers. This time lots of candidates are looking for Latest 10+2 Jobs. Eligible aspirants may apply online for SSC 10+2 Jobs 2018 from the official website. Aspirants must have a valid e-mail ID, Mobile number, and personal & Academic certificates at the time of SSC CHSL online registration. Contenders will able to Apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 from 3rd November 2018. You may submit the SSC CHSL Application form on or before 30 November 2018.
The SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination every year. The Commission wants to recruit candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators (DEO). The SSC CHSL 2018 notification is expected to be released in November 2018. SSC will conduct this exam in two tiers like Tier-I and Tier-II. Interested candidates may fill SSC CHSL 2018 application form from here.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018, Check SSC LDC DEO Vacancies Details:
The Staff Selection Commission has released a lot of vacancies to recruit for the various posts every year. SSC has conducted various exams every year like that CGL, CHSL (10+2), MTS, Steno and other. This year the official board has released the recruitment notification for the posts of the CHSL.
But due to some official circumstances, the board has postponed the notification. Candidates are advised that they can check our portal or the official portal for the latest updates regarding to the SSC CHSL 2018 Recruitment. Here candidates also check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018, SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018, SSC CHSL Previous Year Exam Paper, etc.
SSC Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam Details:
- Name of the organization: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination-2018
- Post Name: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Number of posts: – 3259
- Category: – Recruitment
- Sub Category: – Online Application Form
- Official website: – www.ssc.nic.in
- Online Application Form start date: – 3rd November 2018
- Online Application Form closing date: – 30th November 2018
संगठन का नाम: – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी)
परीक्षा: – संयुक्त उच्चतर माध्यमिक स्तर (CHSL)
पद का नाम: – लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क (एलडीसी) और डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर (डीईओ)।
पद की संख्या: –
श्रेणी: – भर्ती
उप श्रेणी: – ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म
आधिकारिक वेबसाइट: – www.ssc.nic.in
ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र प्रारंभ दिनांक: -18 November 2017
ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र अंतिम तिथि: – 18 December 2017
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018, CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC 10+2 Jobs Notification
Latest Updates: Aspirants who appeared for Batch 2 at Nextech technology Pvt Ltd, Nagpur venue on 4th March 2018 (Evening Batch) may note that their exam was called off due to a technical problem. Now the exam rescheduled at the venue Skill Matrix Services third floor, Wing 2, Sheela Complex, opposite Bharat Petroleum, Wadi Nagpur-440023 on 25 March 2018 (Batch-1).
SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359
- Lower Division Clerks- 898
- Data Entry Operators: 02
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A: Nil
SSC CHSL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply online for SSC CHSL 2018 recruitment, candidates must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan. An aspirant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted the SSC 10+2 exam but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board or University. Aspirants should have 12 pass certificates in Science stream with Mathematics for Date Entry Operator posts.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 2 Aug 1991 and not later than 1 Aug 2000). Upper age relaxations are followings:-
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
SSC CHSL 2018 Pay Scale
- LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant: Rs 5200-202000 with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 5200-20200/- with GP Rs 2400/-
- Date Entry Operator: Rs 5200-2000/- with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
Hottest update: – Latest Updates Government Job/All-State
|Latest Government Jobs|
|Latest Government Jobs For Teacher in Rajasthan|
|IBPS & RRB Admit Card|
SSC 10+2 Exam 2018 Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- and application fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro Credit /Debit Card.
- Application Fee / Payment Mode – Online Mode
- For General and OBS= Rs. 100,
- SC/ ST/ Female / PH category = No fee applicable
SSC 10+2 Recruitment Selection Process:
The final selection of the candidates will be made based on marks obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II examination. Qualify candidates will be called for Typing and skill test. Aspirants will be shortlisted for Tier-II exam on the basis of their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate SSC 10+2 cut-offs for different posts i.e. DEO, DEO Grade A, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I and subsequent tiers.
- They will be shortlisted for Tier-III exam the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having a minimum score of 33% in T tier-II.
- Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test will be of a qualifying type. The candidates who qualify Tier-III will be called for Document Verification to check the eligibility of candidates as per information was given by him/ her in the online Application Form.
- The final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit position and the option exercised by them during document verification.
How to fill SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form, SSC 10+2 Exam Online Registration:
- Candidates may visit the official website of SSC
- After it goes to the valid link of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
- Fill up all required personal like that name, address, date of birth, scanned photo, scanned signature etc
- Pay online payment and click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of SSC CHSL LDC DEO online application form for CHSL admit card purpose
- Save your registration number and password
- Close the current window
Photo or signature Size for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam 2018
Photograph Size: Between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
Signature Size: Between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern, Check SSC LDC DEO Exam Scheme:
We are providing her e latest SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and SSC LDC DEO Exam Pattern. The Staff selection will complete the recruitment through various tiers. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Tier-I: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)
|SSC CHSL Tier-I (CBE)||Part||Subject||Max Marks||Time|
|4th March to 26th March 2018||I||English Language (Basic Knowledge) (25 Questions)||50||60 Minutes|
|II||General Intelligence (25 Questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill (25 Questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 Questions)||50|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
SSC 10+2 Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in Pen and paper mode. The duration of the paper would be for 1 hour. This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. Minimum passing mark in Paper-II would be 33%.
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-III Examination
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
Check SSC CHSL Exam Mode, SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF
Here we also provide the SSC CHSL Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus. Administrative Service Syllabus of SSC provided here has been released by SSC. The Common Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus has been divided as per different subjects. The SSC Syllabus 2017 will help the contenders to prepare well for the exam.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018, SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
Contenders who applied the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Online Application form. They can check the exam SSC 10+2 Permission Letter from the official website before the 15 days of the written examination. Candidates may download the SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card from here using required details.
SSC CHSL Result 2018:
The Commission has been declaring the SSC 10+2 Tier-I Result in June 2018. Only those candidates had appeared in SSC CHSL Tier-I examination who got good marks in SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Result 2018. The Commission has declared CHSL Tier-I Result 2018. Aspirants who are waiting for SSC CHSL Result they must check Cutoff marks category wise from here.
SSC 10+2 Exam Best Books- SSC 10+2 Exam Previous Year Papers
Our team recommended Kiran Publication for the same. You can choose other publications also i.e. Arihant, Disha etc. We are publishing books name with the online buy link. You can buy online either from Amazon or Flipkart directly.
Kiran Publication (Our Recommendation)
For Detailed Study ( Topic wise explanations with examples) – If you want to do the deep study for SSC CHSL examination then you should buy this book.
Kiran Publication Practice SET & Previous Year Papers
- English: Norman and Lewis, Oxford dictionary, Vikas Aggarwal
- Reasoning: Arihant, Mother’s, Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Quantitative Aptitude- NK Singh, R.S Aggarwal
- Computer: Lucent
- General aptitude: RS Aggarwal, Competition Success review, Manorama year book
To know more about the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 & Online SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 candidate may visit the Staff Selection Commission official website.