SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, SSC 10+2 Exam Notification, SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form, Check SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Exam Dates, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Admit Card- SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 available at www.ssc.nic.in
नई सूचना- कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) द्वारा सीएचएसएल भर्ती की विग्यप्ति जारी कर दी गई है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर देवे, अगर आपको आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर SMC Education टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form: – Great news for all those candidates who are seeking latest SSC CHSL Jobs Notification. The Staff Selection Commission will release notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam 2018 (Tier-I) on 19th January 2019. The Commission will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam, 2018 in two tiers. This time lots of candidates are looking for Latest 10+2 Jobs. Eligible aspirants may apply online for SSC 10+2 Exam 2018 from 19th January to 18th February 2019.
Aspirants must have a valid e-mail ID, Mobile number, and personal & Academic certificates at the time of SSC CHSL online registration. Contenders will able to Apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 from 3rd November 2018. You may submit the SSC CHSL Application form on or before 30 November 2018.
We know that Candidates want to know SSC SHCL 10+2 Exam Dates. The Commission wants to recruit candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators (DEO). The SSC CHSL 2018 Notification is expected to be released on 19th January 2019. SSC will conduct this exam in two tiers like Tier-I and Tier-II. Interested candidates may fill SSC CHSL application form 2019 from here.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, Check SSC LDC DEO Vacancies Details:
The Staff Selection Commission has released a lot of vacancies to recruit for the various posts every year. SSC has conducted various exams every year like that CGL, CHSL (10+2), MTS, Steno and other. This year the official board has released the recruitment notification for the posts of the CHSL.
But due to some official circumstances, the board has postponed the notification. Candidates are advised that they can check our portal or the official portal for the latest updates regarding the SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment. Here candidates also check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019, SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018, SSC CHSL Previous Year Exam Paper, etc.
SSC Higher Secondary Level SSC CHSL Exam Dates:
- Name of the organization: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination-2018
- Post Name: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Number of posts: – 3259
- Category: – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Sub Category: – Online Application Form
- Official website: – www.ssc.nic.in
- Online Application Form start date: – 19th January 2019
- Online Application Form closing date: – 18th February 2019
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019, CHSL Eligibility Criteria
The Staff Selection Commission has been decided to conduct a new exam first. After that Commission will organize the old recruitment process which delays due to the administrative region. Now the candidates are waiting for SSC CHSL Application form. The SSC 10+2 Exam dates will release shortly and application/online registration process will be completed between dates 19th January to 18th February 2019.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359
- Lower Division Clerks- 898
- Data Entry Operators: 02
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A: Nil
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, candidates must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan. An aspirant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted the SSC 10+2 exam, but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board or University. Aspirants should have 12 pass certificates in Science stream with Mathematics for Data Entry Operator posts.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 2 Aug 1991 and not later than 1 Aug 2000). Upper age relaxations are followings:-
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
SSC CHSL 2018 Pay Scale
- LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant: Rs 5200-202000 with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 5200-20200/- with GP Rs 2400/-
- Date Entry Operator: Rs 5200-2000/- with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
SSC 10+2 Exam 2019 Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- and application fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro Credit /Debit Card.
- Application Fee / Payment Mode – Online Mode
- For General and OBS= Rs. 100,
- SC/ ST/ Female / PH category = No fee applicable
SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The final selection of the candidates will be made based on marks obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II examination. Qualify candidates will be called for Typing and skill test. Aspirants will be shortlisted for Tier-II exam by their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate SSC 10+2 cut-offs for different posts, i.e., DEO, DEO Grade A, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I and subsequent tiers.
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result||SSC CHSL Tier II Answer key|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card||SSC CHSL Notification|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut off|
- They will be shortlisted for Tier-III exam the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having a minimum score of 33% in T tier-II.
- Tier-III Examination, i.e., Skill Test will be of a qualifying type. The candidates who qualify Tier-III will be called for Document Verification to check the eligibility of candidates as per information was given by him/ her in the online Application Form.
- The final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit position and the option exercised by them during document verification.
How to fill SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form, SSC 10+2 Exam Online Registration:
- Candidates may visit the official website of SSC
- After it goes to the valid link of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Fill up all required personal like that name, address, date of birth, scanned photo, scanned signature, etc
- Pay online payment and click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of SSC CHSL LDC DEO online application form for CHSL to admit card purpose
- Save your registration number and password
- Close the current window
Photo or signature Size for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam 2018
Photograph Size: Between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
Signature Size: Between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimensions: 100 By 120 Pixels)
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern, Check SSC LDC DEO Exam Scheme:
We are providing her e latest SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and SSC LDC DEO Exam Pattern. Staff selection will complete the recruitment through various tiers. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Tier-I: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)
|SSC CHSL Tier-I (CBE)||Part||Subject||Max Marks||Time|
|4th March to 26th March 2018||I||English Language (Basic Knowledge) (25 Questions)||50||60 Minutes|
|II||General Intelligence (25 Questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill (25 Questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 Questions)||50|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
SSC 10+2 Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in Pen and paper mode. The duration of the paper would be for 1 hour. This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. Minimum passing mark in Paper-II would be 33%.
SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-III Examination
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
Check SSC CHSL Exam Mode, SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF
Here we also provide the SSC CHSL Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus. Administrative Service Syllabus of SSC provided here has been released by SSC. The Common Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus has been divided as per different subjects. The SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 will help the contenders to prepare well for the exam.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019, SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
Contenders who applied the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Online Application form. They can check the exam SSC 10+2 Permission Letter from the official website before the 15 days of the written examination. Candidates may download the SSC CHSL Admit Card from here using required details.
SSC CHSL Result 2019:
The Commission has been declaring the SSC 10+2 Tier-I Result in June 2019. Only those candidates had appeared in SSC CHSL Tier-I examination who got good marks in SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Result 2019. The Commission has declared CHSL Tier-I Result 2019. Aspirants who are waiting for SSC CHSL Result they must check Cutoff marks category wise from here.
SSC 10+2 Exam Best Books- SSC 10+2 Exam Previous Year Papers
Our team recommended Kiran Publication for the same. You can choose other publications also, i.e., Arihant, Disha, etc. We are publishing books name with the online buy link. You can buy online either from Amazon or Flipkart directly.
Kiran Publication (Our Recommendation)
For Detailed Study ( Topic wise explanations with examples) – If you want to do the deep study for SSC CHSL examination then you should buy this book.
Kiran Publication Practice SET & Previous Year Papers
- English: Norman and Lewis, Oxford dictionary, Vikas Aggarwal
- Reasoning: Arihant, Mother’s, Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Quantitative Aptitude- NK Singh, R.S Aggarwal
- Computer: Lucent
- General aptitude: RS Aggarwal, Competition Success review, Manorama year book
To know more about the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 & Online SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 candidate may visit the Staff Selection Commission official website.