Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018, RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2018, Apply online 841 Sr. Teacher Grade-II & School Lecturer (प्राध्यापक) Vacancies (Sanskrit Department), Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2018: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission the latest advertisement for eligible candidates. The government is going to conduct the direct recruitment to fill 841 2nd Grade Teacher vacancies in Sanskrit Education Department. There are 17 Senior Teacher Grade-II (Special Education), 690 for TSP & Non-TSP and 134 School Lecturer Posts. Contenders who are waiting for latest Teaching Jobs they must apply for Rajasthan 2nd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment from official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. You are able to fill the online application form and complete the Raj Sanskrit Teacher Jobs online registration on or before the last date 12th May 2018. More details about Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 are given below here.
The Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag or Department of Sanskrit Education was established in the 1958 year. The department has six divisional offices located at Divisional headquarters of the state. It manages the education system in the states. Now the department has published a notification to find the eligibility for teachers. There are various vacancies in Sanskrit, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science disciplines. Aspirants who meet all eligibility norms are able to apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2018. There are total 841 vacancies for Rajasthan 2nd Grade Sanskrit Teacher level-2 posts.
राजस्थान संस्कृत शिक्षा विभाग में 2nd ग्रेड शिक्षक स्तर के 707 विभिन्न रिक्तियों के लिए विज्ञापन जारी किया है। इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अभ्यर्थी निम्न विषयो लिए (अंग्रेजी, गणित, विज्ञान, हिंदी, सामाजिक विज्ञान और संस्कृत शिक्षक) पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अंतिम तिथि से पहले कर देवे-धन्यवाद
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018, 2nd Grade Teacher Posts Apply online:
There is an excellent career opportunity for the candidates to make the career in teaching field. The selection of the candidates will be made based written exam score. There will not any exam and candidates will be shortlisted based on merit list. We are giving here RPSC Sanskrit Senior Teacher vacancies, education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply below here.
Rajasthan 2nd Teacher Vacancies Details:
- Department: Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan
- Vacancies: 841
- Post Name: Senior Teacher Grade-II (Sanskrit Teacher in Special Education & Sanskrit Education Dept)
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Application mode: Online
- Selection process: Competitive Written Exam
- Job Role: English, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Science & Social Science
RPSC Sr. Teacher Grade-II (Spl. Education) Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total Posts||General||ST|
Education Qualification (Mathematics, English, Hindi & Sanskrit)
Graduate with concerned subjects as optional subject and degree in special education OR degree in education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education.
Qualification for Science Subject: Grade or equivalent with at least two subjects as optional subjects out of the followings: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree in Education (Special Education)
Qualification for Social Science: Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subjects out of the following subjects: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy
Note: It is compulsory to have a degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Date of notification release: 29th March 2018
- Starting date to apply online: 17th April 2018
- Last date to submit RPSC Sr Teacher Grade-II Application: 1st May 2018
- Dates of correction in application form: 2nd May to 6th May 2018
—————-TSP & Non-TSP Vacancies——————–
Rajasthan Sanskrit 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy Details (TSP & Non-TSP):
|Category / Subject||TSP Area||Non-TSP Area||Total Posts|
For Sanskrit Subject: Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri/Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Hindi, English, Math Subjects: Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as optional subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
For Science Subject: Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as optional subject: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-biology, Biotechnology and Biochemistry, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
For Social Science Subject: Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as optional subject: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 18 to 34 years old as on last date of application form. Age relaxation is applicable followings:
- SC/ST/OBC Male Candidates up to: 5 Years
- SC/ST/OBC Female Candidates up to: 10 Years
- PwD General Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD BC/OBC candidates: 13 Years
- PwD SC/ST candidates: 15 Years
- SC Candidates Maximum age 35 Years
- Date of notification release: 29th March 2018
- Starting date to apply online: 23rd April 2018
- The last date to submit RPSC Sr Teacher Grade-II Application: 12th May 2018
- Dates of correction in application form: 13th May to 19th May 2018
————-RPSC School Lecturer (Sanskrit Department) ————-
Rajasthan School Lecturer (Sanskrit) Vacancies Details:
|Subject Name||No. of Posts|
- Date of notification release: 29th March 2018
- Starting date to apply online: 20th April 2018
- The last date to submit RPSC Sr Teacher Grade-II Application: 09th May 2018
- Dates of correction in application form: 10th May to 16th May 2018
Application Fee: The department will release the official notification on 7th February for complete eligibility criteria for RPSC 2nd Sanskrit Teacher Jobs.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General and Creamy layer OBC Category and SC/ ST Category of Other State||Rs. 100/-.|
|Non Creamy layer OBC Category of Rajasthan||Rs. 70/-.|
|SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan||Rs. 60/-.|
Selection process: The selection for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be made based marks obtained in written exam and personal interview.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2018, RPSC 841 2nd Grade Bharti Application form
Aspirants will need to apply through online mode. At the official website, SSO login link is available. Candidates need to open the desired link and fill their personal and academic details in right manner. Before applying for Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs, contenders must read the detailed notification carefully.
How to apply online for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018
- First candidates have to visit at rajsanskrit.nic.in official portal.
- From news section, you select the direct recruitment for 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher link.
- Open the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on SSO login link and open the online application form
- Fill details regard with personal and academic.
- Upload required photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button and save the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment application form.
Apply Online Raj Sanskrit Teacher Jobs 2018- https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Result 2018
Rajasthan Sanskrit Department Jaipur will be soon declared RPSC Sr Teacher 2nd Grade result in April/May Months. Candidates who applied online form for RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Vacancies 2018 they wait for Rajasthan Sanskrit 2nd Grade Teacher result 2018.They will be soon checked Name wise result on official website. Rajasthan Sanskrit Department has various type examination conducted like as 1st, 2nd, 3rd Grade Teachers & More level Examination. And many thousand candidates appeared in all type exams. Our website-www.resultuniraj.co.in has provided all type exams Admit Card, Answer Key & Result links. Candidates Bookmark our website.
राजस्थान में संस्कृत शिक्षकों के पदों के लिए भर्ती होगी ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे
संस्कृत शिक्षा विभाग, राजस्थान सरकार द्वारा संस्कृत 2nd ग्रेड शिक्षकों के पदों के लिए भर्ती की जाएगी, भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी हो गया है, अभ्यर्थी इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 17th April to 12th May 2018 तक कर सकते है, यह सूचना केवल आपकी सुविधा के लिए है,अभ्यर्थी भर्ती से समन्धित सम्पूर्ण जानकरी जैसे-आयु सिमा , योग्यता, आवेदन की तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क आदि आप वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से देख सकते है, एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रुप जयपुर द्वारा दी गई सूचना आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों को भी बताये, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना का लाभ ले सके-धन्यवाद
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Application Form Procedure-
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teachers Vacancy 2018.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of Sanskrit department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Sanskrit Teachers Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018
We have provided latest and useful details about Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has given the most important career opportunity to all candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment and Rajasthan Sanskrit 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs from here. We hope that you all will easily for Raj Sanskrit Sr. Teacher Vacancies using this post details.