You can Download GST Notes in Hindi for upcoming SSC & Bank Exams i.e. IBPS PO, Clerk, Gramin Bank RRB Officer Scale, Office Assistant etc. These notes prepared by SMC Education Jaipur.
नमस्कार दोस्तों, GST लागु हो चूका है तो आने वाली परीक्षाओ में GST के बारे में सवाल भी पूछे जायेंगे | मुख्य तौर पर बैंक और एसएससी की परीक्षाओ में GST के बारे में जरूर पूछा जायेगा | SMC एजुकेशन जयपुर ने GST पर नोट्स तैयार किये | आप इस पेज से GST के नोट्स डाउनलोड कर सकते है तो हिंदी माध्यम में है | अगर आपको नोट्स अच्छे लगे तो शेयर जरूर करे अपने दोस्तों के साथ फेसबुक और व्हाट्सप्प पर | अगर आपको नोट्स में कोई गलती लगती है या आपको लगता है कि सुधार की संभावना है तो कमेंट जरूर करे
IBPS PO, Clerk & SSC GST Notes PDF in Hindi Download
GST was implemented on 1st July 2017. It was implemented after long time and procedure. GST is one of the hot topics in current affairs. It will be asked in upcoming examinations. It is very important for Bank and Insurance examination. In SSC exams i.e. CGL, CPO & CHSL, general awareness weightage is very small. Either 25 questions or 50 questions could be asked in SSC exams. So only 1 or 2 questions may ask from GST topic. But in CGL, 1 or 2 questions means 2 to 4 marks that are very important due to higher competition.
In Bank Exam, GST may be asked in the higher weightage i.e. 5 to 10 questions. So if you are preparing for Bank exams then you should check out all GST notes. The level of questions will be increased with level of Bank exams. Ascending order of GST Question level will maintain from bank clerk to PO exams. Check out How to online registration for GST.
Best Way to read GST Notes
Many websites and Facebook pages are sharing notes on exam topic. So notes selection is also confusion for students that which notes I should download or read. We are sharing some tips on notes selection and reading. Also, read GST percentage slabs with the item name in the detailed analysis.
- First, read complete notes in the roughly way.
- After reading, now decide that notes are important or not for you.
- If notes are important then re-read and write down important points.
- Now start making your own notes from various PDF and book.
- After this task, you will have own hand written notes. These hand written notes are best for you.
- Now delete all related content because collecting is notes and notes are also time-consuming tasks.
- Before the examination, just go through your own handwritten notes.
GST Notes Summary
|Name of Topic||GST (Goods & Service Tax)|
|Important for||SSC & Bank Exams|
|Notes Format||PDF & Image|
|Notes Prepared by||SMC Education|
|Medium of Notes||Hindi (GST News in Hindi)|
|Facebook Page||SMC Online Education|
|YouTube Page||SMC Education|
|Job & Notes Updates Website||www.resultuniraj.co.in|
|Notes Download Link||Free Download GST Notes in Hindi
यहाँ से डाउनलोड करे पूरी GST नोट्स की फाइल
How to Download GST Notes in Hindi for Bank & SSC Exams-
- First of all, you should visit our website i.e. www.resultuniraj.co.in and search “GST Notes in Hindi”
- Candidate can also download using direct Download Link from this page.
- You can download GST Notes in PDF and image format. We are also sharing image format on our facebook page i.e. SMC Online Education Group. Image based notes will use for those candidates who have not PDF software in the mobile phone.
- Candidate can also take print out of these notes and read physically.
- But you can’t use for commercial purpose. If you want to use for commercial purpose then you should be taken permission from SMC Education.
Thank you for the visit. Please share this article on social media i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and WhatsApp etc. you can also visit our YouTube Channel “SMC Education” to watch videos of IBPS and SSC Notes.